These days while we are sitting at home, we are taking good care of our skin and hair but foot care may have taken a backseat for most of us. You don’t need a lot of time to make your feet look beautiful; all you need to do is follow these simple steps for a DIY pedicure at home using Vega pedicure tools.
What all you will need:
- A tub of luke warm water
- Bath Salt/Shampoo
- Vega Foot Scrub (PD-02)
- Vega Nail Clipper – Large (LNC-01)
- Vega Cuticle Pusher (CTP-01)
- Vega Nail File (NF8-BL)
- Vega Pumice Stone (PD-16)
- Nail Enamel Remover
- Cuticle Cream
- A Clean Towel
- Vega Cotton Pads (CP-01)
- Nail Enamel of your choice
Once you have all the essential tools in place, follow the below mentioned steps to get soft, smooth and beautiful feet.
Step 1: Prep your nails
- Using a nail enamel remover and Vega cotton pads, remove your existing nail enamel.
- Then, using Vega nail clipper, clip your nails.
- Shape your nails using a nail file. You can make square, oval or pointed, as per your choice.
Step 2: Give your feet a good bath
- Fill the tub with luke warm water. Add bath salt or shampoo to it. You can even add essential oils if you want. The essential oils will give your feet the spa treatment. Just soak your feet for 15-20 minutes. This will be very relaxing and is a great way to unwind.
- You can put on some soothing music as this can act as a stress buster.
- Dry your feet with a towel.
Step 3: Scrub the dirt away
- Scrub your skin using a pumice stone. This will remove the rough, dry, and dead skin.
- Scrub your heels, areas between your toes and ankles using foot scrub.
Step 4 : Remove dead cuticles
- Massage your toenails using any cuticle cream, it will soften the dead cuticles.
- Remove the cuticle cream. Use the Vega Cuticle Trimmer and Pusher. The angled end pushes them back and the metal V end trims them neatly.
Step 4: Moisturize your feet
Massage your feet, ankles, and calf muscles for about 10 minutes using a moisturizer. Use a thick moisturizer to rejuvenate your feet.
Step 5: Glam-up your feet
Apply a base coat on your nails followed by a nail color of your choice. Apply a double coat once the previous coat dries.
Some points to keep in mind:
- If you do not have time for pedicure, you can scrub your feet twice a week using Vega foot scrub or pumice stone while bathing. This will remove all the dead skin and will make your feet soft and smooth.
- Make sure you give your nails some breathing time by keeping them free of nail color from time to time.
- Do not scrub dry hard skin very hard
Now that you know how to do pedicure at home, don’t wait for the salon to open. Follow these simple steps to get those pretty feet.
- March 8, 2020
- Categories: Beauty