Get Flat ₹100 Off on Shopping Above ₹999
Code: FTU100 For New Users Only.

(3)

Trim, style and groom all your beard phases with Vega T3 Beard Trimmer. You can choose from 20 length settings from 0.4 mm to 10 mm that help you trim your beard to the exact length you select. You can charge the trimmer by just plugging in the USB cable onto a laptop, power bank or use your adaptor (adaptor excluded). Charge your trimmer for 90 minutes to get 90 minutes of cordless use. The trimmer has stainless steel blades with smooth tips for a safe and easy trim and an ergonomically designed sleek shape.

• Trim, style and groom all your beard phases with Vega T3 Beard Trimmer. You can choose from 20 length settings from 0.4 mm to 10 mm that help you trim your beard to the exact length you select. You can charge the trimmer by just plugging in the USB cable onto a laptop, power bank or use your adaptor (adaptor excluded). Charge your trimmer for 90 minutes to get 90 minutes of cordless use. The trimmer has stainless steel blades with smooth tips for a safe and easy trim and an ergonomically designed sleek shape. Look your best everyday. Be Vega

FEATURES:

• Stainless Steel blades with smooth rounded tips
    • 0.4 mm to 10 mm
    • Adjustable comb
    • 90 minutes charging
    • 90 minutes run time
    • Detachable head for easy cleaning
    • Ergonomic design
    • Lithium battery 
    • Dual voltage 
    • 5V⎓ 1A
    • 1 Year Warranty
    Country of Origin: China 
    Importer Details: Vega Industries Pvt. Limited  
    Importer Address: B-43, Sector-80, Phase-II, Noida U.P. 201 305

Return Policy

We will process the refund after receipt of the product by Vega Industries Pvt. Limited Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order: Refunds would be processed so as to reach the customer (if by cheque) or a credit to the credit card account within a maximum of 15 working days from the date of receipt of returned product by Vega Industries Pvt. Limited.

• Reviews

I absolutely recommend this product
    Review by
    The best part about this trimmer is it runs for a longer period. Everytime i use this product on my beard it gives a nice trimming experience.
    Worth the price
    Review by
    I recently purchased this trimmer and I found that the trimmer is definitely worth to the price tag!. The blade is skin-friendly and works very smoothly. So, yes overall trimming experience is quite good.
    Good
    Review by
    Extremely happy with my purchase. It took one hour and around fifteen minutes to charge the device to 100 percent. The body is firm and handy and the blades are user-friendly.
    per page
    per page
    Write Your Own Review
    You're reviewing: T3 Beard Trimmer-VHTH-19
    Your Rating:

You submitted your review for moderation.