Out of all the parts of body, your feet are the most neglected one and, it's high time you take matters into your own hands and start caring for them. Like your face and body, even feet deserve some pampering, and using Foot File is one of the best ways to pamper your feet the best way. Here is the complete guide of what you need to know.
What is a Foot File?
Most of the people who have been negligent towards their skincare might not get what is a Foot File! Foot File is a small brush or comb-shaped device made up of a rough and exfoliating surface. The surface or the texture of this device is rough only because once you rub against the skin, it would remove all the dead skin from the surface. VEGA foot files come in different color options and are a total must-have for keeping your skin devoid of any dead skin or calluses.
How to use the Foot File?
Remember all those bills you paid for pampering sessions in the spa and parlor? Don’t worry, to treat the dead feet or to make the skin lively, you don’t have to run errands for spa bookings. You can simply use the Foot file at home itself and to find how to use a foot file at home, below are some of the basic essential things that you might need.
Essential things that you would need for the filing process
- Pumice Stone to make skin smoother and softer
- A basin or bowl to dip and soak your feet
- Lukewarm water to make the pores of the hard skin softer
- If you have cracked heels then add some salt to the warm water to heal your skin
- To pamper or treat your skin more delicately, you can also add some essential oils
- Also, add some soap or mild shampoo to feel more comfortable
- A towel to wipe off the wet feet in the end.
The main procedure
- Once you have assembled all the essential things, you can go for the main part. First of all, soak your feet in a bowl that has warm water with all the essentials like soap, salt, and oil.
- Keep the feet soaked in at least for 10-15 minutes and then later take the feet out and dry them with the help of a soft towel.
- Next, sit in a comfortable position that allows you to have a closer view of the edge of your feet and start rubbing the corners and edges of the heel with the foot file.
- Continue doing this for the next few minutes till you don’t feel the difference. Also, do the same on the corners of your toe but don’t be too harsh or your feet might start bleeding.
- Once you are done, you can add some last touch-up by rubbing the pumice stone on the skin where the surface is still dry or rough.
- Last but not the least, wipe the feet with a dry towel once again and then apply any foot cream or moisturizer for extra smooth skin.
And that’s it! Your feet are ready to shine and glow in the sun and you can go out without being worried about the sun-exposed skin. Don’t forget to share this interesting guide of how to use a foot scraper or foot files with your friends and save money on expensive salons.
- July 19, 2021
- Categories: Beauty