The biggest nightmare is a face full of acne and blackheads, those tiny black dots on the nose and forehead clogging the pores and making skin dull with their recurring presence. Blackheads are majorly a type of acne in the form of open bumps filled with oil and dead skin. If you often wake up to black spots on your face then, be ready to get rid of those clogged pores, using a Blackhead Remover Tool which is the best DIY blackhead removal treatment. For everyone whose skin is prone to acne and blackheads, Blackhead Remover is everything you need. Keep on reading the following blog to find out how to remove blackheads from the skin.
What Is a Blackhead Remover?
The human tendency to feel like picking or squeezing the pores to get rid of the blackheads. But this can leave behind permanent scars on the face which does not look nice. Hence having a Blackhead Remover in your beauty kit is important as this is a useful tool extensively designed to remove dead skin cells that cause blackheads. Blackhead Treatment using DIY Blackhead Remover is one of the easiest, most efficient, and economical ways that bring an acne-free and healthy skin.
How to Use Blackhead Remover for Acne Free Skin?
Begin with Opening Up the Skin Pores
Before you begin extracting blackheads, spend some time in a warm shower or use a damp cloth soaked in lukewarm water. This will soften the skin and open up the pores so that when you start using the tool, the skin will not hurt or cause any pain. You can also wash your face with lukewarm water to get rid of oil and dirt and let pores become supple.
Clean the Blackhead Tool and Start Using
Disinfect the Blackhead Remover and gently press the tool on the sides of the blackhead. Repeat the process on the blackhead spots if it doesn’t pop out. The blackhead will be pulled out from the follicle and sebum will ooze out from the pores. Use VEGA Blackhead Remover for the smooth extraction that comes with a rounded tip. Simply put the tip over the blackhead and wiggle it gently.
Wash the Face with Gentle Cleanser
After extracting all the spots, the pores will appear smaller as all the dirt and residual have been removed. Now wash your face with water and a cleanser to wipe off the remaining dirt that popped out of the pores. Later, soothe your skin to avoid any kind of inflammation by using any moisturizing cream. It will make it soft, supple, and smooth.
How to Prevent Blackheads?
- Make it a habit to clean your skin daily twice using a mild Facewash. Keeping the skin clean and hydrated will keep grime, oil and sebum build-up in control.
- Adapt to an ideal skin-care routine that covers up all the basic requirements of CTM (cleansing, toning and moisturizing. VEGA Cleanse Pro Facial Cleanser deeply cleanses the skin and exfoliates at its best.
- While applying make-up or using skincare products, pick the products that are oil-free and do not contribute to clogged pores.
- Avoid touching your face often and practice proper hygiene keeping hands and nails clean.
- Don’t go to bed with make-up on as they are majorly responsible for skin breakouts and acne problems.
- Eat healthy which contributes to boosting the skin’s health and drink plenty of water to keep the skin hydrated.
Feel your skin healthy and free from all the impurities by making the right use of Blackhead Remover.