Fabulous eyelashes- every woman wants them, and they are willing to go to great lengths to get them. But you don't need to resort to implants to get incredible lashes — not when you can get a bold brow and doll-like lashes with the help of an eyelash curler.
Think of eyelash curlers as unsung heroes. They are one of those products in your makeup kit that can make a big difference in a matter of seconds – by raising and enhancing our lashes and making eyes look wider and more awake, too.
At Vega, we have a collection of the best eyelash curlers. Our Premium Eyelash Curler EC-02 has a half-rounded curling pad and is easy to use with a smooth opening and closing action. However, before you buy one, you must learn how to use an eyelash curler.
Here's how to use an eyelash curler:
Step by Step Tutorial of How to Use an Eyelash Curler
- Hold the curler near your eyelash. If your curler is fully extended, make sure that you have the rubber strip right up to the roots of your upper lashes.
- Now that the lashes are within, the curler put it in an upright position (its curve should be facing outwards). Close it gently on your lashes and pinch softly with a pulsing grip.
- Turn your curler up slowly. The curve must match with your eyelid crease curve.
- Do not blink or switch. Hold the eyelash curler in place for a couple of seconds.
- Press the curler softly at the same pressure and shift it from the roots of your lashes to the tip.
- If you're not happy with the curl, you can repeat the step until the desired result is achieved.
- Once done, apply your mascara.
Using the best online eyelash curler, you can say hello to fuller-looking thick lashes in just a few seconds. Our Premium eyelash curler helps you get just the look you want. It is the best online eyelash curler that is available in the market. It comes with a half rounded curling pad and with a smooth opening and closing action. The ergonomic style with black non-slip grip allows total control and helps with precision curling of the lashes.
Here are some tips for using the best eyelash curler to its full potential:
1) Curl to The Tips
Start from the base, and slowly curl to the tips, until you reach the edge. Don't just curl around the base of your eyelashes. This approach ensures your fluttering lash look stays in place.
Our Eyelash Curler EC-01 has an ergonomic design that provides a comfortable grip and enables precision curling.
2) Curl Your Bottom Lashes
Don't forget the lower lashes. Even they are significant. Working on both lashes will open your eyes wider.
3) Curl Comes First
Applying mascara first is one of the common mistakes that you do. When you do so, it may get all messy. That is why you must first use the best eyelash curler and then apply mascara.
4) Remove All Residue
As you clean your face before applying a new makeup, similarly, clean your lashes too. Use an eye makeup remover for a fresh start.
Sometimes when it comes to makeup, we miss out on the most obvious tips and tricks, but we don't realize the incredible difference they can make. Try these the next time you want long, lovely lashes!